NOTIFICATION PURSUANT TO THE ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003
You are hereby informed, Pursuant to art. 13 of the Italian legislative decree 196/2003, that Acetaia del Cristo – agricultural undertaking – shall proceed to process the data supplied by You in compliance with the regulations dealing with the processing of personal data.
The disclosure of data is not mandatory but if You refuse to disclose them, the online shopping service may not be supplied.
The personal data supplied by You are collected via an IT system and processed – also electronically – directly and/or through third parties (home delivery companies, forwarding agents and data entry companies) for the following purposes:
- purposes connected to the supply of the service and management of the order of products;
- statistical purposes, supply of advertising material, also via email.
In any case Your data shall not be disclosed (except for home delivery companies, forwarding agents and data entry companies) or sold to third parties. Within Acetaia del Cristo – agricultural undertaking – data may be disclosed only to subjects specifically charged with the matter and working within the E-commerce, Information Technology, Marketing, Commercial, Sales offices and administration offices.
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree 186/2003, You are entitled to ask from the Person in charge for information on how Your data are treated, the relevant procedures and purposes and the logistics implemented in addition to:
- the confirmation that data are available, what they are and their origin;
- the identity of the Holder and Persons in charge, as well the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be disclosed or who may come to know them in their capacity of Holders or persons in charge;
- the update, correction and integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data being processed not pursuant to the law;
- a declaration stating that the operations under heading 3) and 4) were notified to those to whom the data had been notified and disclosed, unless this operation proves impossible or implies an effort which is overtly disproportionate as compared to the right being safeguarded;
- the refusal: to process data, albeit relevant for the collection, for legitimate reasons; to process data for the purpose of commercial information or to conduct market research.
The Holder of the processing is ACETAIA DEL CRISTO – società agricola, administration office in Via Badia 41/a – 41030 San Prospero (MO) – Italy. To exercise the rights envisaged under art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, write to ACETAIA DEL CRISTO – società agricola, attention of the Person in charge of personal data processing, also to the address: ACETAIA DEL CRISTO – società agricola, Via Badia 41/a – 41030 San Prospero (MO) – Italy or to the email address email@example.com